BE WHO YOU ARE

So let's begin with beauty motivation, what do you think it is all about?
As for me its about feeling good in your own skin, loving the way you are rather than comparing to someone. The quote that I like the most is " they tried to bury us, they did not know we were seeds."

When I was little beauty never really mattered to me but then at a point when you grow up you release how people start comparing about the way you are, your complexion, your hair and so on which is never-ending. There starts a point when I started doubting about my appearance and comparing to others at the end made me feel ugly, lost my self-confidence and literally took away a piece of me every time. The only thing that helped me love my self was going through beauty inspirational quotes, by saying I am beautiful and all the positive things about me while looking at the mirror every day and most of all when I stopped comparing myself with others. One of the abbreviations of UGLY is U Gotta Love Yourself. Let me know how did you all tackle people when they tried to put you down?


Comments

Popular Posts